X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my test forum

Hello to all,

http://icebergz.flashband.net/forum

This is my test forum. I can't even consider which categories to add.

Any suggestions for adding new categories you'd like to.

Thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by iota; Aug 1, 2005, 09:17 AM.

Tables any one?
    Note: I do not test code. I just write it off the top of my head. There might be bugs in it! But if any thing I gave you the overall theory of what you need to accomplish. Also there are plenty of other ways to accomplish this same thing. I just gave one example of it. Other ways might be faster and more efficient.

Comment

good layout...but make the logo match with the layout to..something that is windowish.

For categories...

GFX
      Tweaks
      Games
      Multimedia
      etc.

i dunno...lol
      Web Tool Boy!
      - Domain information checker, dropping domains checker, + more.
      Domain Name Chat Forums - DNCForums.com
      - Get 50 points closer to a FREE domain name or a FREE rapidshare account!
      Live It My Way! - Lifestyle Forums
      - Enjoy your life, talk about interesting topics, get coupons!

Comment

Originally posted by SpirtOfGrandeur
        Tables any one?
        It's a forum script called phpBB... the actual backend code is part of the package, so he's stuck with the tables.
        drums | web

Comment

The colour scheme is depressing. Pink with grey just reminds me of dead flowers on an overcast day or something. I'd go with something cheerier. Other than that, it's a forum. Not much to say about it without simply criticising phpBB.
          offtone.com | offtonedesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by AaronW
            The colour scheme is depressing. Pink with grey just reminds me of dead flowers on an overcast day or something. I'd go with something cheerier. Other than that, it's a forum. Not much to say about it without simply criticising phpBB.
            This color scheme is that I 've changed last minutes. If you don't like it, I'll change another one.

Comment

Originally posted by iota
              This color scheme is that I 've changed last minutes. If you don't like it, I'll change another one.
              Its not just what ONE person like or doesn't...its what the majority like.
              The forum has to reflect on the catergories...if its about hacking (Example) then you would have a much darker/black type layout...if its about helping fourm in computers and such...then you would have a much lighter layout. You get my point!!
              Web Tool Boy!
              - Domain information checker, dropping domains checker, + more.
              Domain Name Chat Forums - DNCForums.com
              - Get 50 points closer to a FREE domain name or a FREE rapidshare account!
              Live It My Way! - Lifestyle Forums
              - Enjoy your life, talk about interesting topics, get coupons!

Comment

It's logical, thanks PcMan.

Comment

Working...
                X