X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review scriptleader.com

Hello,

I have just created the site http://www.scriptleader.com

Please could you take the time to review this site and post back any comments good or bad.

I appreciate yout time and efforts.

Chris

not really much anyone can say... theres no content so i dont know what the usability is like, and for a site like this i think that would be the most important thing.

but here are some things i can comment on

1. the text in the top graphic is much too small. i had to really strain my eyes to read it.

2. i like the top navigation menu, it looks nice, but i was sort of expecting a better rollover effect. maybe its just what im used to seeing on other sites with similar lookin menus. i thought the background might change color or something.

3. um, i just noticed you have some code after you closed your <html> tag and you dont have a doctype, might not render across different browsers as you would like it to. try to make it standards compliant

4. your sign up thing looks immediatlely like an ad, i didnt know it was part of the site until i hovered over it and saw the link location.

add more content first, then i can say if its a good site

Comment

1. Make all the text bigger
      2. Seperate the text with some borders so you can read the content easier
      3. maybe add some more structure to the overall design

------------------------------------------
      JPAMorgan.com
      Free CSS WebDesigns
      Last edited by jpamorgan; Oct 9, 2006, 02:22 PM.
      ------------------------------------------
      JPAMorgan.com

Comment

Besides what everyone else has already mentioned...

This might just be me, but I think some of the colors clash. (Notably the crayon red and blue.)

When I first saw the page, my thought was: Busy. The ad thing also seems to interrupt the flow. (At least, in Safari.) I think centering in the least would help it.

This may also just be a personal ignorance, but your site's ostensibly for programmers... How do freelance proofreaders and copywriters count as programmers? :?

-'Dee

Comment

nice clean look - very professional but you should definitely move the "sign up now and..... $100" ad towards the bottom of the page or try to better integrate it so it doesnt "stick out" so much.
          Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say, best friends listen to what you don't say.
          Radio DJ Panel v3 - It's Here!

Comment

Just a quick message to say that this website i have provided is now a FREE service to all.

Regards

Comment

lovly site looks good simple easy to navagate good luck any help give me a pm i love script sites and am willing to help
              SteveO

Comment

Working...
              X