Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on new site design for '07

http://www.basestationzero.com/2007

Anyone want to look at this through other browsers/OSes?

Checked on WinXP in IE6, FF1.5 with 1024x768 res.
    <div> - putting your mind in a box since 1997

i dont really know where to start with this and what to say except...

can you say 1998?

but i'm going to try and be constructive. so here i go...

1. why are you using inline frames? if it is for layout purposes then you should get start on reading about CSS. hold on a sec, i just checked your code and... yes, you are not using CSS at all. wait... you are -- inline styles. time to learn.

2. forget about taking a long time to load, i think the background image has to go. first of all its not a very well taken photo and second, its distracting. i think a good banner image would be better, kinda like this.

3. work on the legibility. it pretty hard on the eyes.

4. i think its a step back from your current design. although the current one is also flawed...

and... i think you should stop using frontpage. are you using frontpage? coz when i still did, my sites looked like that too. but then not everyone making websites are web authors, they just want to get info out... good luck!

Comment

What he said. Plus, add some controls to the flash movie maybe, like pause and stuff.

Comment

It's hard to read the text with the image background. and all the frames make the layout pretty confusing. the video is pretty cool, especially if you made it. i don't think the scrolling divs are necessary.
        ------------------------------------------
        JPAMorgan.com
        Free CSS WebDesigns
        ------------------------------------------
        JPAMorgan.com

Comment

Working...
        X