Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter A downloadable program to "clean up" html and css? - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A downloadable program to "clean up" html and css?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A downloadable program to "clean up" html and css?

Anyone know of a downloadable application that will automaticaly find errors or clean up html documents or change/fix to css?

You can validate your html using the w3c validator.

As for a conversion program, I've never heard of one. I doubt there is one though, it would be a very difficult thing to do.
    OracleGuy

Comment

HTML Tidy?
      David House - Perfect is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. (Antoine de St. Exupery).
      W3Schools | XHTML Validator | CSS Validator | Colours | Typography | HTML&CSS FAQ | Go get Mozilla Now | I blog!

Comment

Forgot about that... but it still depends on what he wanted converted to CSS. It won't convert the layout to CSS most likely.
        OracleGuy

Comment

Originally posted by oracleguy
          Forgot about that... but it still depends on what he wanted converted to CSS. It won't convert the layout to CSS most likely.
          True, but it's still worth a look.
          David House - Perfect is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. (Antoine de St. Exupery).
          W3Schools | XHTML Validator | CSS Validator | Colours | Typography | HTML&CSS FAQ | Go get Mozilla Now | I blog!

Comment

Working...
          X