Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a reliable web hosting in France

Hi!

Please tell me a few reliable web hosting in France, based on your personal experiences. It would be a great help for me, thx for you in advance.

Getting web hosting services depends on your requirements. Are you hosting a single site or plan to host multiple websites?
    You can select on which web hosting service is best for you like shared hosting, vps, dedicated server and cloud hosting services.

Popular web hosting companies: Godaddy, Hostgator.

But if your target audience is in France or local, I suggest you select a web hosting company found in your area.
    3wCorner | Software Solution Provider | Programming Experts

Comment

Thx for the answer. It's a single wordpress website. The owner lives in France and his target audience is France. He is currently at OVH, but last week a problem occurred, the registration and other emails didn't arrive. He called OVH where he got the next answer in phone after 45 minutes waiting: " i run some tests... oh ok, your website refuses the email sending (!) and maybe you have malware installed." There is no malware, it's sure, and saying that a website refuses the email sending is insane in my opinion. And it was all, case closed. I use Google smtp now to send emails, but of course it's only a temporary solution. This is why i asked for a recommendation based on someone's previous experiences.

Comment

There is so many web hosting company in France.But with my personal experience, I would like to suggest OVH AND Gandhi SAS.
        1.OVH is France’s larger domains provider and the third largest provider in the world. It provides web hosting, Software as a Service, dedicated servers, storage/backups.
        2.Gandi SAS is a French company created in 1999. It offers hosting and domains and right now it has over 1,150,000 domains as well as clients in more than 192 countries.
        But I don't know which requirements do have except.

Comment

Originally posted by maxat View Post
          Hi!

Please tell me a few reliable web hosting in France, based on your personal experiences. It would be a great help for me, thx for you in advance.
          is it necessary to use France based web hosting ??

Comment

Originally posted by Beth641 View Post
            is it necessary to use France based web hosting ??
            His primary audience is in France and the pingdom results show quite big speed differences when we tested from different countries, so we'd like to keep it in France.

Comment

Originally posted by maxat View Post
              His primary audience is in France and the pingdom results show quite big speed differences when we tested from different countries, so we'd like to keep it in France.
              ok.. thats understanding

Comment

Working...
              X