Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter Which plugin is best to stop spam commenting for WordPress blog? - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which plugin is best to stop spam commenting for WordPress blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which plugin is best to stop spam commenting for WordPress blog?

Which plugin is best to stop spam commenting for WordPress blog? i have WordPress blog there are no. of spam comment occur daily so please someone help me which plugin is good for stop for spam commenting.

to stop spam commenting for wordpress blog "WP-SpamShield Anti-Spam" plug in is the best plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenso Smith View Post
      "WP-SpamShield Anti-Spam" plug in is the best plug in.
      What makes that one better than any of the others?
      Stephen
      Learn Modern JavaScript - http://javascriptexample.net/
      Helping others to solve their computer problem at http://www.felgall.com/

Don't forget to start your JavaScript code with "use strict"; which makes it easier to find errors in your code.

Comment

WP-Spam Shield Anti-Spam plugin is used to ensure that a website do not receive Spam comments from humans or a software.
        It has two layers for protection:
        1. The JavaScript/Cookies Anti-Spam Layer
        2. The Algorithmic Anti-Spam Layer

The first layer is used to prevent the spam from getting into your website. Even if the bots find a way to break through the website. The second layer can stop the spams that the first layer cannot stop. The Algorithmic Anti-Spam Layer consists of over 100 advanced filters to eliminate spams.

This plugin improves the security of the database by potentially preventing SQL injection, DDoS, and XSS exploit attacks through automated spam comment submissions. This plugin also offer other features that improve security, such as blocking certain potentially dangerous URLs in spam comment submissions, and limiting comment size to 15kb.

There are different plugins for spam filtering but some provide better security and filtration than the other plugins.
        Claire
        Hire PHP Developers

Comment

You can try with "Akismet" plugin.

Comment

I agree with MaryWilliams . Activate your Akismet plugin.
            3wCorner | Software Solution Provider | Programming Experts

Comment

Originally posted by Wenso Smith View Post
              to stop spam commenting for wordpress blog "WP-SpamShield Anti-Spam" plug in is the best plug in.
              I used this with "Akismet" plugin.. working good

Comment

Go for recaptcha on Blog comments. It is the best free captcha you can use out there.

Well you can always try this awesome plugin:-
                https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-captcha/

I use it on all my Wordpress websites.
                It does the task for me.
                No SPAM whatsoever. And only genuine comments from humans.
                Last edited by vinyl-junkie; Oct 29, 2016, 02:33 AM. Reason: signatures only allowed through the control panel

Comment

I think "Akismet" plugin is the best because more than 1 milions people used it.
                  Click here to read my iGloo Reloaded Review - Why Should You Buy It? Is It Good as Advertised?

Comment

Akismet - Free for non-commercial use, uses highly specialized algorithms to determine if comments are valid
                    Anti-Spam by CleanTalk - Paid
                    WangGuard - cloud-based like Akismet

Comment

The Akismet Plugin is the best for stopping spam in wordpress, if it is activated. I mostly used its free version. This plugin is used by hundreds of companies whose are working on Wordpress CMS i.e worksole.com.

Comment

I recommend WORDPRESS ZERO-SPAM it's easy to use and install.

Comment

There are many popular anti spam plugins that are used for preventing spam comments:
                          1. WP- SpamShield
                          2. Akismet
                          3. Growmap Anti Spambot
                          4. WordPress Zero-Spam

But Akismet is the most widely used plugin and it has over 22 million downloads.
                          Classic PDF Editor|| Best PDF Converter

Comment

Working...
                          X