Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter What is container technology and how Kyup is different from other hosting providers? - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is container technology and how Kyup is different from other hosting providers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is container technology and how Kyup is different from other hosting providers?

What difference does Kyup offers from the other providers? I heard it is based on containers, my question is what is container-based hosting and how it differs from the rest and where can I get Kyup hosting on a reasonable price while maintaining my websites speed?

Containers are very different from simple hosting. This technology allows you to use more applications on a single server without the extra cost of more infrastructure.Containers keep an eye on traffic coming on your server. If your server starts getting more traffic that it can handle, then the container will automatically scale up. This mean container will automatically increase your server CPU numbers, RAM, Disk Space, etc.

I would prefer you to go with Cloudways. On Cloudways, you need only to worry about your application and container server management will be done by Cloudways.With their server stack which they called ThunderStack, improves my site performance and also decreases my site load time.

Comment

Working...
    X