X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to monitor a site keywords

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Basically I want to receive an email or sms when a particular keyword appears on a website. It needs to refresh about every minute. Basically it's a radio station, and they display the currently playing song. I want to know when there is a song by particular artists.
    Can anyone think of a way around this??
    Thanks!!

An idea I thought of was sending a copy of a website to my email every minute. Is there any way to do that?

Comment

Presumably this is not your site and so the only way to check for what is in the web page is to add a userscript into your browser that does the check which means having the page open in the browser and with the script refreshing the page at intervals (every minute?) after doing the check to see if the page contains what you are searching for.
      Stephen
      Learn Modern JavaScript - http://javascriptexample.net/
      Helping others to solve their computer problem at http://www.felgall.com/

Don't forget to start your JavaScript code with "use strict"; which makes it easier to find errors in your code.

Comment

yes, that was one idea I had, thank you. any idea of how that could be accomplished? Nothing I find seems to be able to...

Comment

In simple terms you need to parse the conent of you browser page that can be done in php. See this page htmlparsing.com: Your guide to parsing HTML
          You could also use CRON scripting - see your hosting package. This runs the code at timed intervals

Comment

by using google ad word tool you can monitor keyword volume.

Comment

You can check Keyword volume by Google Adword or keyword planner tool.

Comment

Check keyword search volume from Google Adword tool. In this tool we can see our competitor status too.

Comment

You can monitor Keyword through Google Ad word tool or keyword planner ( both are paid ) as well as another way to analyses your competitive and focus what keyword used them.

Comment

Working...
                  X