Sorry my bad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry my bad....

Sorry my bad, i got the site in question confused with WP ..
    Last edited by durangod; Jun 30, 2020, 04:07 AM.
    If a php file only has php code within it you do not need to use the closing php tag
    A good way to remember objects from arrays is you shoot objects with arrows Example: $name->id; then Arrays are $name['id'];
    durangod is short for durango dave

Please don’t spread “fake news”; this article is only about the hosting company WPEngine, which seems to switch from Apache servers to Nginx, not about Wordpress itself. PHP has nothing to do with Apache and/or .htaccess. If you host WP on an Apache server, it will, of course, continue to support .htaccess files, regardless of the PHP version or the version of Wordpress.
    Stop solving problems you don’t yet have!

Comment

Sorry about that, i looked at the page closely and saw wp all over the place include download links for wp and i just assumed it was part of the wp umbrella... sorry about that VIP..... you can delete this topic if you wish, it was unintentional foul ball on my end.... sorry
      If a php file only has php code within it you do not need to use the closing php tag
      A good way to remember objects from arrays is you shoot objects with arrows Example: $name->id; then Arrays are $name['id'];
      durangod is short for durango dave

Comment

Working...
      X