Estab parameters on an applet script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estab parameters on an applet script

Can anyone please suggest a way of adding parameters to the free-use applet script seen here :

http://javascriptkit.com/java/java18.shtml

As far as I can see there are none incorporated in the script, and may all be locked up in the assoc FadBan.class file. I would like to have control over font size and colours as an example, if it's possible.

Cheers!
    KB
    To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. . . Vaya Con Dios

Those param's are indeed embedded in the class. Maybe you can find out who wrote it and ask if they'd be so kind to supply a custom version...
    Regards,
    Ronald.
    ronaldvanderwijden.com

Comment

Thank you Ronald...

Yes I thought as much. Regrettably the email link to the person it is credited to doesn't appear to be working, however I have come across another guy who is unashamedly claiming its his.... so maybe I'll 'shuffle his deck of cards', instead! LOL

Cheers!
      KB...
      Last edited by ^KoalaBear^; Jun 18, 2002, 08:40 AM.

Comment

You can do something similar in JavaScript.
        Fading News Ticker
        You can alter text size/color/font in this one.
        The answer does not come from thinking outside the box, it comes from realizing the truth :-
        "There Is No Box". [JavaScript Gadgets'n'Gizmos][JavaScript-FX]

Comment

Thank You Roy...

I'll play around with the one you posted plus some others from the same source. Much obliged my friend

Cheers!
          KB...

Comment

Working...
          X