Possible prob with PayPal Web Accept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible prob with PayPal Web Accept

I use paypal web accept to sell commerical licenses for my menu system, but I've had a report that it returned "page cannot be displayed" for someone, which obviously concerns me.

I'd appreciate it if a few people could go to http://www.brothercake.com/dropdown/...nce=commercial and click the "I agree" button; no need to go further than that, just let me know if it successfully takes you to a PayPal screen, or not.
    "Why bother with accessibility? ... Because deep down you know that the web is attractive to people who aren't exactly like you." - Joe Clark

Works for me - IE5 - Win98

Comment

Works fine for me as well with IE 6 - XP .
      boxer_1
      CodingForum Moderator
      "How did a fool and his money get together in the first place?"

Comment

working fine for me with mozilla, and in germany. i'd say you should ask the person if that happens every time.
        bluemood | devedge | devmo | MS Dev Library | WebMonkey | the Guide

i am a loser geek, crazy with an evil streak,
        yes i do believe there is a violent thing inside of me.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking along those lines ... it seemd strange because it also worked for me, and because the error page they got is more in keeping with a localised problem rather than a server one.

anyway cool - i'l chill out about it now. Thanks for the tests
          "Why bother with accessibility? ... Because deep down you know that the web is attractive to people who aren't exactly like you." - Joe Clark

Comment

Working...
          X