Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opt-in Emails

Dear Friends,

Here are the links of two sites which claims millions of opt-in emails and they offer it at very cheap rates.

http://www.webtrafficmarketing.com/main.htm

do you ever used these type of services. are these reliable. what you suggest about this.

Thanks,

Waqas
    Last edited by oracleguy; Oct 15, 2006, 01:00 AM.

im not sure exactly what you mean by opt-in email but I currently use Gmail for all my emailing uses (personal & support email) - it has great features... good spam blockers - and built in chat - POP access is available and it is really great to use (comes with gmail notifier also).

might think of getting urself an invite!
    Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say, best friends listen to what you don't say.
    Radio DJ Panel v3 - It's Here!

Comment

This might be a sly attempt at spamming our forums.
      Spookster
      CodingForum Supreme Overlord
      All Hail Spookster

Comment

Dear Friends
        I dont want to spam anybody. I want to market my products and emails are very good source of marketing. The URLs which I have posted above they claim that they have more than 7 million opt-in email addresses in their database. I just want your opinion that should I pay them for this. Has anybody signed up with them. if yes what are the results you get.

Comment

Originally posted by webtrafficmarketing.com
          Send 2.7 million emails everyday forever! That's 81 million emails every month! Once you are a member, you are a member for life. Blast once a day, everyday, forever!
          Originally posted by webtrafficmarketing.com
          Not one SPAM complaint ever. All of our members are double opt-in and have agreed to receive email from Web Traffic Marketing about new products and services!
          They're scum. Nobody that sends email to nearly 3 million addresses a day is even remotely bothered about customer profiling or decent relationship marketing. And they're careful not to mention WHERE these millions of people opted-in from and how exactly you'd go about removing your address from their database. You probably would, in the short term, drive up hits to your website. And you'd soon see that drop off as your companys image takes a battering. These People Send Spam. You Will Be A Spammer. Don't Do It.

Comment

Originally posted by Spudhead View Post
            They're scum. Nobody that sends email to nearly 3 million addresses a day is even remotely bothered about customer profiling or decent relationship marketing. And they're careful not to mention WHERE these millions of people opted-in from and how exactly you'd go about removing your address from their database. You probably would, in the short term, drive up hits to your website. And you'd soon see that drop off as your companys image takes a battering. These People Send Spam. You Will Be A Spammer. Don't Do It.
            WHEN!! is the government or SOMEONE going to step up and crack down on these ppl. It's invasion of privacy and harassment! plain and simple. I realize its hard to track down ppl who do this, but surely something can be done. I get probably around 100 spam emails a day! I click block and sweep and everything else I can, but with an abundant supply of email variations, its a losing battle.
            Teed

Comment

Working...
            X